Inserts & Boosters
Inserts & Boosters
£3.95 – £9.95
or 4 payments from £0.99 with More info
Cloth Nappy Insert Set:
- Our insert set is an original design. It consists of a long insert which can be snapped into the nappy as an Ai2 or inside the pocket. There is a small bamboo booster that snaps on and off from the long insert to create triple the layers. Layers can consist of 6, 9 or even 11 in total.
- It has been designed to last wash after wash, with minimal shrinkage and warping. Its unique features allow for full customisation for the parent, allowing the absorption to be tailored where it’s needed the most.
- The fabrics used for the insert are the most important features of the modern cloth nappy. Our bamboo & hemp nappy inserts are made up of two layers of hemp fleece and one layer of heavy bamboo fleece.
- The layers are configured so the bamboo fleece which is soft, sits against baby’s skin, whereas the hemp layers are on the bottom soaking up all the liquid.
- The Newborn Insert consists of 4 layers of absorbency. Two of those layers are Bamboo Terry and two layers sandwiched inside are microfibre
- The newborn cloth nappy Insert perfectly pairs with the newborn nappy shells, there is a snap to attach it to the shell
- Newborn inserts for cloth nappies are also fantastic for adding extra absorbency to your One Size nappy if bub is at the ‘flooding’ stage and out-wetting your usual insert set up.
- Small sized booster 27cm x 11cm
- This booster for cloth nappies is made up of 3 layers of absorbency. Two of those layers are hemp fleece and top layer is bamboo
- This booster comes paired inside the AIO Nighty Nite nappy
- This booster is also fantastic for adding extra absorbency to your One Size nappy if bub is at the ‘flooding’ stage and out-wetting your usual insert set up.
**Shrinkage after washing is normal for natural fibre inserts** ** Full absorbency is gained after 8 washes**
‘Creating a better future with Ethical & Sustainable Family Living’
Delivery times apply once orders have been processed & dispatched. See our Delivery Tab for Delivery/Shipping times.
Rush Processing & Express Rush Processing is available upon request Please Contact Us for more details. An additional cost for this service may apply per item &/or order. (price dependant on what you are ordering & when you need them by)
*These processing/dispatch times exclude non-working days e.g. Saturday, Sunday & all public & bank holidays in the UK. Please see our Holiday & Bank Holiday Processing Times for a full list of UK public & bank holidays, processing times will vary over these Holidays.
Processing/dispatch times may vary for specific weeks/certain dates throughout the year. Please see our Full Processing Times Page for a full list of these dates.
Orders purchased between late October- early Jan. Please see our Christmas Processing/Dispatch times & Delivery times. (coming soon)
These Delivery times apply once orders have been made, processed & dispatched. Most items/orders are dispatched within 1-5 Working Days. Please see our Processing Times page or tab for a full list & more details.
All prices quoted below are the starting cost for each service, exact total cost will depend on how many items & which of our items you are ordering, please add the items to your bag to see combined postage total. Please contact us for Next Day/Saturday Delivery/Express International Courier quotes.
Please note: If you have ordered several items in one order they may arrive on different days or from different couriers, but you will not be charge for the additional deliveries.
Please see further down for EU & International Delivery times & starting prices.
We mostly use the Royal Mail postal service for standard deliveries within the UK & larger bulkier parcels are sent using various courier services. There is the option to upgrade to UK Next Day delivery upon request.
Standard 2-5 or 1-3 Delivery to UK Scottish Highlands, Western Isles, Shetland Islands, Orkney Islands, Isle of White & the Isle of Man (Jersey & Guernsey see Europe shipping times) can take slightly longer than quoted above. Average 3-9 Working Days.
*may exclude any non-working days, public or bank holidays (including Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Year’s Day) in any part of the UK or Northern Ireland. *Excludes Scottish Highlands, certain British Islands and selected postcodes throughout the UK.
Please see our UK Delivery Policies for more details.
We mostly use the Royal Mail postal service for standard international deliveries which is then handed over to your own countries main postal service & larger bulkier parcels are sent using various courier services.
Standard International Delivery Times*
* The ‘average’ or ‘estimated’ delivery times are not guaranteed as delays could occur on route with your Countries postal services which are out of our control. Please see our Delivery/Shipping T&Cs for more details.
excludes any non-working days, public or bank holidays e.g. Saturday, Sunday & all public & bank holidays in the UK (e.g. Christmas Day & Boxing Day) as well as the Country the order is going to (e.g. Labour Day & Thanksgiving in the USA) Please see our Holiday & Bank Holiday Processing Times for a full list of UK public & bank holidays. Processing/dispatch times will also vary over these Holidays. Please see your own Countries list of Holidays too (lists can usually be found on Google)
Please see our International Delivery Policies for more details.
All International Delivery Options*
Please see our International Delivery Policies for full details & conditions.